Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies:
How We Use Collected Information:
Ridgeline Media Group, LLC. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions and for emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our contact us page on our Site. Wall Street Sector Selector will periodically send out paid advertisements from third party vendors via email for the benefit of our subscribers. Although we have sent you these emails, Ridgeline Media Group, LLC. does not endorse these products nor is it responsible for the content of these ads. Furthermore, we make no guarantee or warranty about what is advertised in these emails. Your privacy is very important to us. If you wish to be excluded from future notices, please notify us through our contact us page. Ridgeline Media Group, LLC. has not determined if the statements and opinions of the advertiser are accurate, correct or truthful. The purpose of these advertisements, like any advertising, is to provide publicity for the advertising company, its products or services. You should not rely on the information presented; you should do independent research to form your own opinion and decision. Information contained in our disseminated emails does not constitute investment, legal or tax advice upon which you should rely.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
We share demographic, profile and other general information about you and our other customers with our advertisers on an aggregate basis. This means that we tell our advertisers general information about the characteristics of our customer base (e.g. geographical).
Our advertisers may ask us to mail or e-mail you promotional information tailored to your interests. We will send you this information on behalf of our advertisers. From time to time we may use third parties (pursuant to a confidentiality agreement) to assist us in e-mail broadcasts and list management. You may opt-out of receiving these mailings as explained below under the heading “Your Options.”
We may release your contact and other information to third parties when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) cooperate with state and federal regulatory agency investigations, (iii) enforce the terms of our User Agreement or License Agreement, or (v) protect the rights of Ridgeline Media Group, LLC. or others.
Third Party Websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Subscriptions and Purchases:
You may subscribe for a fee to certain services through our Web site. Any financial information we collect will be used solely to bill you for the services and items you have purchased and to ship items to you.
Our Web site has certain security measures in place in effort to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Opting to not receive promotional materials from our advertisers or messages from Wall Street Sector Selector:
- You may opt-out during the registration process or after registering by visiting us at Wall Street Sector Selector and using the contact us link to contact us.
- Every e-mail we send to you will provide you with instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any future e-mails.
Correct or Update Your Information:
You may correct or update any information previously provided to us by visiting us at Wall Street Sector Selector and using the contact us link to notify us of your changes.
Your Acceptance of these Terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on April 3, 2011.