- ProShares Trust Ultra VIX Short Term Futures ETF (NYSEARCA:UVXY): +1.68 (9.95%)
- VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN linked to the S&P GSCI Silver Inverse Index ER (NYSEARCA:DSLV): +2.39 (7.88%)
- Direxion Daily Financials Bear 3X Shares ETF (NYSEARCA:FAZ): +1.29 (6.02%)
Leveraged ETF Losers, April 13th 2012:
- Direxion Daily India Bull 3x Shares ETF (NYSEARCA:INDL): -2.91 (-12.24%)
- VelocityShares 3x Long Silver ETN Linked to the S&P GSCI Silver Index ER ETF (NYSEARCA:USLV): -3.17 (-8.21%)
- Direxion Daily Natural Gas Related Bull 3X Shares ETF (NYSEARCA:GASL): -2.28 (-7.57%)
Most ETF Winners and Losers win and lose because they are typically leveraged funds, so any gains or losses are magnified. Most ETF Winners and Losers are inverse funds, so an ETF Winner may have a corollary ETF Loser on any given day.
Disclaimer: Wall Street Sector Selector trades a wide variety of ETFs and positions can change at any time.